- Recent research supports the traditional classification of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) as a Rasayana: a dietary supplement or practice promoting rejuvenation, mental and physical health, as well as providing a defense against premature aging and challenging environmental factors.
- Shatavari has the general ability to promote normal physical functions and counteract the adverse effects of stress.
- In eight different stress tests, Shatavari produced significant anti-stress and immunological effects.
- Studies have also shown that Shatavari supports the production of breast milk and promotes healthy liver activity.
- Supports reproductive health by toning and nourishing the female reproductive organs
- Supports normal production of breast milk for nursing mothers
- Maintains healthy hormonal balance
- Supports healthy liver and immune system functions
- Helps alleviate PMS symptoms*
- 40% saponins
Take 1 (500 mg) capsule twice a day. For long-term rejuvenation, take 1 capsule, one to two times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Not to be taken during pregnancy or by individuals avoiding estrogen-increasing substances. Keep out of reach of children.