- Gymnema sylvestre, also known as Gurmar and Meshashringi, has been used in Ayurveda medicine for centuries to regulate sugar metabolism.
- Research has shown that Gymnema has a beneficial effect on Beta cells in the pancreas and delays glucose absorption.
- Long-term intake of Gymnema leaf extract lowered the body weight and triglyceride levels of rats fed a high-carbohydrate, low-fat diet, whether they were lean or over-weight, and without altering their serum levels of insulin.
- The inhibition of body weight gain and cholesterol levels by Gymnema leaf extract has been attributed to the constituent, gymnemagenin.
- Helps to maintain blood sugar levels that are already within the normal range*
- Supports healthy function of the pancreas*
- Abolishes the taste of sugar, thus neutralizing the craving for sweets*
- 75% Total Gymnemic Acid, 35% Gymnemagenin (GMG)
Take 1 capsule, twice a day after meals or as directed by your health care practitioner. Not for use by individuals with low blood sugar. Individuals taking oral hypoglycemic agents or insulin may need to adjust their dosages.
Not for use during pregnancy. If nursing or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.