Ashwagandha, also known as Indian Ginseng, is an Ayurvedic herb that has been used for centuries.
- Ashwagandha reduced the number of neurons damaged due to oxidative stress by 80% — an effect attributed to protection against stress-induced free radicals in key areas of the brain.
- Research has shown that animals receiving Ashwagandha are significantly protected against the negative effects of chronic stress on memory, mood, sexual behavior, immune function, and antioxidant levels in the brain
- In a placebo-controlled study, men and women given an extract of Ashwagandha root showed improved mental skills by performing better in reaction times, mental arithmetic, and logical deductions.
- Ashwagandha also supports healthy aging. In a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study of healthy men, aged 50-59 years, taking Ashwagandha, red blood cell counts and the hemoglobin level significantly increased; the decrease in nail calcium was significantly less; the erythrocyte sedimentation rate significantly decreased; and while the seated stature of the subjects significantly improved, 71.4% reported improvements in their sexual performance.
- Helps to manage normal daily stress.
- Promotes relaxation and a more restful sleep.
- Supports healthy brain function.
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Boosts the immune system
- 5% Withanolides
Take 1 (500 mg) capsule, one to two times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner. Best results are achieved after 30 days.
Not to be taken during pregnancy. If nursing a baby or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.