- ThroatCalm tablets relieve minor sore throat associated with colds and hoarseness from overused vocal cords.
- The homeopathic tablets dissolve under the tongue, causing no additional pain to swallow.
- Temporarily relieves minor sore throat and hoarseness*
- Targets red, raw sore throats associated with colds with intense thirst, intense salivation, or with pain spreading to the ears. Cold symptoms and sore throat frequently occur concurrently.
- Ideal for teachers, coaches, singers, actors, tour guides, speakers, vocal sports fans, radio and television hosts, or anyone prone to hoarseness.
- Non-drowsy; No known drug interactions
- For everyone ages 12 and up
Temporarily relieves minor sore throat and hoarseness*
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use
- in children under 12 years of age
- if sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.