Boiron Arnicare Cream relieves muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* This homeopathic medicine is made from a mountain daisy. Light and unscented, the moisturizing cream is ideal to massage sore muscles and joints.
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness.
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Lubricating texture aids in massaging sore muscles; painful joints such as wrists, shoulders, knees; and aching feet and backs.
- Spreads smoothly to cover larger areas.
- Ideal for massage; Soothing
Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness.
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Cream to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed; do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.