ColdCalm tablets target specific cold symptoms at the onset, established and resolution stages of the common cold. These non-drowsy, quick-dissolving tablets are easy to take at the first sign to relieve sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, and minor sore throat pain.
- Homeopathic multi-symptom cold medicine.
- Non-drowsy, non-habit forming.
- No risk of a rebound effect or interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
- Recommended for everyone ages 3 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of 60 pleasant-tasting tablets.
- Available as slightly sweet melt-away pellets for children and liquid doses for babies.
- Also try Oscillococcinum® for flu symptoms and the Chestal® cough syrup line.
Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat*
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day, until symptoms are relieved.
- Children 3 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 3 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.